In much of the world, development decisions are made behind closed doors, without the knowledge or participation of the people who will eventually bear the impacts of those decisions. The Coalition works to strengthen the capacity of local and national civil society organizations to engage in development issues, to increase the transparency of development decisions and to hold their governments accountable.
- Utilizing National Action Plans to Promote Human Rights Due Diligence in Development Finance – Mar 2016
- Infographic on Development Finance and the Rollback of Social and Environmental Protections – 2016
- Blog: Follow the Money: Using development finance to hold corporations accountable – December 2015
- Factsheet by ICAR and the Coalition: 10 reasons why development finance matters for business and human rights – December 2015
- Questions to ask your government regarding development finance – 2015